This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me deal with this stupid guy on facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM
Help me deal with this stupid guy on facebook?
So this is a guy friend I haven'ts een in a while but added me on facebook sometime ago. When he was single he kept trying to get me to fly and see him but I was not really...romantically interested so I said no but stayed facebook friends with him. Then he started dating another girl for a couple years now so I was really happy for him. Then one night he randomly messages me how they don't have sex anymore and all this other stuff....and asking me to come where he lives again? I would normally IMMEDIATELY block this idiot but I am friends with his girlfriend, and I don't want her to wonder anything or start drama. I don't know the girlfriend super well she's just on my facebook so I don't want to tell her about how her boyfriend is being. Should I block him or just leave it alone? Literally this guy posts to my wall 3 times a day and stalks me on instagram. I NEVER reply but he keeps doing it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:44 AM

You have no choice but to block him. If your friend asks why, be a good friend and tell her the truth. It's not drama if it's true and you don't blow it out of proportion.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

Post a picture of the messages on his friends so he could feel embarrassed n leave you alone for good I promise and tag him his girlfriend his friends he will feel so stupid
03-24-2014, 10:54 AM

I believe you should just let his gf know. It would be the best for you and his gf. Tell her to tell him to leave you alone to stop doing w.e he&#x27;s doing or saying to you. Answer my question please
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM

Why is he a friend to you on face book... you do not have to be friends you know so I don't really understand your problem.