This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's like facebook is forcing me to like pages?
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM
It's like facebook is forcing me to like pages?
everyday when log in to my account I find pages in my home page that I never liked. I unlike them and when I come back there are new pages and ut goes on like this. and most of them are liked by a specific friend.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

Never happened to me. but in facebook some pages come out in your "news feed" as suggestion by facebook. if you want to like it!
just like it!! or ignore it!!

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

generally facebook suggests you to like some of the pages based on your interests, hobbies and habits. it's an innovative way of gathering profile of a person based on his/her friends list, places visited , movies watched etc. for. e.g observe this next time, if you text a person a bit more than others in your friendslist, next time you login, you'll see that persons contact above the list of online people in the right side, next you would find fb asking you to add them to close friends, etc etc...
03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

Facebook Does Not Force People to Like Pages If you Are Seeing Pages That you Did Not Like That means your Account May Have Been Hacked Change your Password and Check your Apps And See if you Have Any Suspicious Apps Connected to your Account if you Have Any Remove Them
03-24-2014, 10:56 AM

Generally speaking, no one can force you to like some pages or follow others.

But there is a fact that, now a days most of the time, several suggestions will come around you. It might be, if you like some pages, then another couple of suggestions will appear or some advertisement hanging around you. Most of the cases, these are advertising.