This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Secret Admirers?
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM
Facebook Secret Admirers?
OK, so I'm pretty new to Facebook and today I was scrolling down this page and I briefly saw something that said I had two secret admirers and to click to find out who they were. When I went back to check they had disappeared completely with no trace whatsoever. So how am I supposed to find this, what section would it be under? Thanks=)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

It's basically a trick! There is a ton of applications on facebook. Applications are games that you can play or stuff that you can add to your profile to make it more unique! Sorry to let you know that there is no secret admirer's it's just there to get you to click on it. I hope this helps!

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

Yep, it is a trick the funny thing is, when I go on facebook it says I have a certain admirer, it also says the same person has a crush on my hubby! It will also occasionally will tell you a friend thinks you are dumb... also just trying to lead you to another website!
03-24-2014, 10:54 AM

Don't click on it, basically it will redirect you to a site and prompt you to answer questions and then ask you to enter your mobile/cellphone number and it will sign you up to a 'service' that supplies ring-tones, name meanings, wallpapers, horoscopes etc. It will say in the fine print (that no one reads) that it will charge your bill/credit about $5 per week. Its just an advertisement (there are also many for applications like Texas Hold 'Em Poker, Mob Wars etc. It uses pictures of your friends in order to trick you into thinking its genuine- I've seen "You've got 3 Marriage Proposals" and they used pictures of my friends- one who is married, and one who is my cousin!