This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i find a girl that i know from about 3 years back only knowing her first name?
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM
How can i find a girl that i know from about 3 years back only knowing her first name?
Ive met a girl named Jenna about 3 years ago, we really liked each other but i lived too far and messed up a bit Sad, And theres nothing more than i want but to be with her right now, I only know her first name and an approximate area of where she might live, dont know the exact city but like an area of 50 square miles. I really need help to try and locate her so i can get in touch, but i dont know where to start. Ive tried Facebook and nothings come up. She is now about 16 years old and goes to High School, Lives not too far from the Bear Mountain in NEW York State. If anyone who is reading this think they might know her please contact me at p.dmytro02@gmail.com any info will help, Thank you.
Btw I know she liked to play soccer alot, dont know about now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:39 AM

i don't think you can to be fair
sorry

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:41 AM

Good luck, most people would not tell you, for fear of not knowing what you are up to. These days, I do not trust very many people, myself. Write an ad for the news paper, giving a few details and see if any one answers. Use the fact that Valentine's day is coming, every one seems to be a sucker for romance.