This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to deal with a trash talker?
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM
How to deal with a trash talker?
So I have this friend who trash talks quite a lot and its been getting on my nerves lately but I'm not 100% sure how to deal with it. Me and this guy are in the social group and we really started hanging out a lot when he started going out with somebody from my social group. At first I really liked him and we got along pretty well, but then he started trash talking,

So this guy trash talks about literally everything, politics, sports, tv, how I walk up the stairs, you name it.

He has posted on my Facebook Wall saying how my football sucks and when I make a status he always has something negative to say.

In real life its little cooled down but he still opens he's big mouth and acts like a hot shot. He always makes these small asshole comments that really irked me cause I know he is just trying to be an asshole and get attention. I also think he is very insecure about himself but who knows.

I could go on forever but I think you get the point, he trash talks a lot I have had enough of it but not quite sure how to deal with it,

So how can I deal with this??? What can I say?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:45 AM

If you react to his beaks, that is why he keeps doing this, because he wants a reaction from you. Especially if you get mad as him. I have had so many friends like that, but all you have to do is turn his beak into a joke, or jokingly beak back. If he says &quot;you walk so weird,&quot; just laugh and say &quot;you walk like ya have 2 broken legs, there bud&quot; or say &quot;oh I know&quot; and then walk really weird. My friends and I just constantly trash talk each other. Start trash talking him back, like the first time you see him that day say something like &quot;oh honey&#x2F;gurl that shirt with those shoes? That&#x27;s just a crime,&quot; say it sarcastically. He is just joking with you I doubt he actually means this stuff, if he does just ditch him. And if you can&#x27;t think of something to say back to him, just say &quot;oh honey that&#x27;s okay, you&#x27;re an ugly tool&#x2F;bitch anyway!&quot; You have to say everything sarcastically so he knows it&#x27;s a joke. If he starts insulting you for real just tell him to stop and that he is going too far.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply