This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BlackBerry Bold 9700: Facebook Notification Icon won't go away?
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM
BlackBerry Bold 9700: Facebook Notification Icon won't go away?
I have the facebook application for my blackberry bold 9700 and when I have a new notification, the Facebook logo shows up with a little red star at the top of my screen (next to where my voicemail and SMS notifications are). Today for some reason it won't go away, even though I don't have any new notifications. If I get a new notification it will say "2" next to the Facebook logo and when I check that it will go back to "1" and won't clear it. The red asterisk indicating that I haven't checked it yet isn't there (unless I have a new one, then it will show up next to the "2"). I went through my notifications and don't have any new ones, even farther down on the list. I tried taking the battery out and restarting my phone...can someone me how to fix this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:45 AM

I believe there's a "mark all read" or "mark all previous entries read" option. I've never used the Facebook app, but there's similar notifications in the other message lists. There might also be a "go to next unread" option.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply