This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was the Mobile Phone the worst invention ever.When?
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM
Was the Mobile Phone the worst invention ever.When?
at the horse racing we have people stood on the mobile waving to the camera, and saying "look at me i am on tv"
Wimbledon has people waving to the camera and on the mobile, and saying "look at me i am on tv*
PATHETIC...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

I think reality tv has to be the worst invention ever. Or Facebook. Mobile phones are annoying but do have some useful practical applications, unlike the aforementioned.

Ps. Amidst the painfully boring spectacles that are tennis and horse racing, surely a few retards on mobile phones isn't so bad.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

The mobile phone is a great invention it is the way we use them that is pathetic. All that power at our fingertips and we play silly games or twitter!
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

I will never get used to people walking up the street talking to (seemingly) them selves,but when you think of it how amazing it is virtually to have a telephone in your pocket. I believe all children should be given a mobile as soon as they can use one.