This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the most annoying status? (FB, twitter, myspace, etc)?
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM
What is the most annoying status? (FB, twitter, myspace, etc)?
I cant stand when people say fml every day.
it also sucks when someone complains about how horrible they're doing. When you offer to help, they refuse, say it doesn't matter. Then two hours later they post a status about how no one cares, and how no one will help them when they're in trouble. fml.

I do hate brag statuses. i recently had a 'friend' call everyone a 'f'in loser' 'jealous' and 'that she feels bad for all the losers' because she just bought a new $10,000 car. first of all, the car she got is nothing to brag about (it's not like it's an aston martin or anything), secondly... how many friends are you going to keep like that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM

Wats fml mean?

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

when they say they are upset/angry/annoyed and then when you ask why they say dm... it's like if it don't matter why did you put it on facebook? that makes me annoyed
03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

hhahahah i agree, i don't like depressed, blame-it-on-the-world statuses. they make you frown when you read them. it's just too much. i can't stand Facebraggers either [ppl on facebook who use their status to brag about things no one wants to know]
ex: "*NAME* just got a new *brand name* dress at full price and is going to wear it to *FRIEND'S NAME* party tonight!!"
i mean, please. no offence to anyone, though Smile