This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What type of games can i play in my dell inspiron 15 ?
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM
What type of games can i play in my dell inspiron 15 ?
dell inspiron 15-windows 8,core i3,4gb ram,intel hd graphics......if i click on store it opens and i see boring windows games.....can i play assasins creed,ghost recon,igi,battlefield those type of modern games....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

You can, but not terribly well. Those games aren't sold in the Windows store- you can get them from your local game store or from an online store like Origin or Steam. However, your computer doesn't have a dedicated graphics chip so your game performance is not going to be all that great- you should be able to play most games on low graphics, but your framerate might drop in some areas.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

Hello

low spec games like warcraft, spiderman, transformers(slightly glitchy), borderlands etc.
03-24-2014, 10:53 AM

dude play gta4
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM

Need a good graphics card for playing modern games. And you only have integrated graphics not a graphics card so there is no chance you can play the latest games on you DELL.
03-24-2014, 11:05 AM

Go onto this website http://systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
you can select a game, and it will compare your system to what is required for that selected game, and it tells you if will run it well or not
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM

Hi Puspendu,

I am Kaveri from the Dell Social Media Outreach team.

If system has Dedicated graphic card like NVidia or AMD then you can play all high end games like (Crysis, GTA3,GTA4, NFS,Battlefeild4) without lag. But your system has integrated Graphic card, so you cannot play high end games as it requires more power from the card.

In case of any further assistance Please feel free to contact me directly by sending a reply to this blog.
We would recommend you do not post your private information on a public forum.

Thanks & Regards
KaveriD
#iworkfordell
(You can now follow us on you tube for online video support http://dell.to/1chJQom)