This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this guy a borderline stalker?
03-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Is this guy a borderline stalker?
I went out with him once. It was with a group of people. We all have mutual friends on Facebook and he started texting me.

The day after we went out, he asked me out to lunch. I have the flu. He knows this. He said "too bad you're sick I want us to go to lunch". Then he asked me out to dinner. Then he wrote to me "We should go to dinner and a movie sometime.

Every picture I post on Facebook is "liked" by him within 10 seconds. I posted how much snow I had to shovel and he "liked" it. He went thru my entire Facebook photo albums and liked photos from years ago. Really creepy.

We all went out Friday night and it has only been 2 days. It is now Sunday and he is starting to text me "Whatcha doin?" and so on. He just texted "am I creeping you out?" I want to say yes but hate being mean. He is 40 and divorced and I am 30 and a single mom with a little girl so I hate creepy men. Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM

Yeaaaahhhh avoid this dude

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

You know, I think he's probably just really interested in you. It doesn't sound like it's mutual. If it was some über hot guy that you were wildly attracted to, would you feel more flattered than creeped out? Not saying this guy is unattractive…I just think that we tend to have different feelings about people based on whether or not we feel that chemistry…make sense?
03-24-2014, 10:46 AM

Talk to him frankly about how you are feeling. I think he will appreciate it. If he truly likes you, he will pay attention to what you are not comfortable with. Sometimes, people don't realize in their excitement of knowing someone they like that they may be disturbing the other person. Given his age, I think he should understand and step back a little to give you space.

ps: to his text go ahead and respond "am sorry, but yes". one can be completely respectful while saying one's truth. it is better though that u talk over phone to discuss the issue and not over text.