This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
advice about following somebody on instagram?
03-24-2014, 10:36 AM
advice about following somebody on instagram?
So I found my crush's instagram page, and I have been looking for it for a long long looooooooonnnnnnggggggg time and i opened up his profile, and I don't know if I should follow him? I mean I can't even stare at his profile picture without blushing, and I don't know if I should follow him ? Should I follow him? Or just stalk his profile? Thank youuu

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:44 AM

You totally should, me and my crush talked all the time on Instagram (100s of each others comments on our photos) but it&#x27;s a good way of connecting.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:44 AM

oh my have I been in the exact same position as you! lol. just follow him if you&#x27;re going to stalk him, it takes a lot less effort than to search his name everyday to see what he&#x27;s doing. strangers follow people they don&#x27;t even know all the time on Instagram and everyone sees it as normal, so what makes you following him creepy? also, he might follow you back!! yay! just don&#x27;t tell your friend you like him or else she might try to get you two together and wind up making you look like a complete weirdo and he never even looks at you again (that&#x27;s what happened to me) Smile good luck!
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

follow him. and once u do, don't be all stalkerish and commenting on every post. just like some pics, and then after like 2 days, like his most recent 3 so it seems like u weren't checking it and u just happened to see that he had posted 3 pics.