This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my boyfriend still talking to her?! Pleasee answer..as much advice as possible!!! Guys too!?
03-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Why is my boyfriend still talking to her?! Pleasee answer..as much advice as possible!!! Guys too!?
So a while ago, my boyfriend was facetiming a girl and she had a tank top on with her boobs hanging out..and she screenshot it posted it so thats how i know! And i got mad and talked to him about it. He said he was sorry and he wont do it again. Well i have been stalking his twitter page and he's all like...i love you too bestfriend<3 and all this stuff and he knows i dont like her. But it's a different story when its me. I haven't even tried to text or facetime other guys bc i know he would be upset...and hes always questioning what im talking about with my guy friends...
Its not really fair! And they text all the time. I dont care if she is his best friend...i dont like her. Or what i hear about her. He knows that...so why is he continuing to snapchat, text, and factime her?!?!???? >Sad
Guys perspective?
Ill take anything at this point...bc im about done.
Everyone i appreciate your adive..but just know that she didnt flash or show her boobs, she was just purposely making them look big and pushed up in her little tank top. But to top it alll off he was shirtless...which is sketchy..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:39 AM

Find someone else who respects you.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:44 AM

I don't understand why you're putting up with this. He gets to question and monitor your friendships with guys, yet he's allowed to talk to some girl who flashed her boobs to him?

Open your eyes, your boyfriend is sh*t and you're just standing there smelling it
03-24-2014, 10:47 AM

He is not respecting your feelings. He may say she is his best friend, but since when do friends (even best friends) share naked photos? Something seems fishy to me. My advice is to find someone else who respects your feelings and has friends who don't have to get naked for them.

Good luck!
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM

I&#x27;ll be honest with you.
They are definitely more than friends.
It doesn&#x27;t mean they are having sex but it&#x27;s clear that they may be sexting and flirting.
I can relate to you..
When my boyfriend and I met back in July,
He told me he had a female best friend ( I have a male one so I wasn&#x27;t too upset).

I soon found out they dated after she posted I love you (some pet name) on his Facebook on his birthday...I SHUT IT DOWN QUICK.

I told him if you continue to be her friend I AM GONE. He ended up breaking off the friendship and we&#x27;ve been great for the last 6 months. (I have the password to his phone and everything because we really have a friendship more than anything)

I guess my point is that...if he really cared about you he would make the decision to leave her alone. There are guys who will do that for you. With all due respect, DROP HIS CHEATING ASS..
03-24-2014, 10:53 AM

Sounds like more than friends but I think a lot of guys keep their shirts off...I do anyway. I don&#x27;t think that&#x27;s a big deal but it does sound like they are more than friends. It&#x27;s hard to tell though.
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM

Is only guys that cheat that are always looking out afraid of other people&#x27;s life. You can do beta than him. You staying around is making him to eat his cake and have it.
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

Your bg is a player get another bf.
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

From a guys perspective: Your bf may or may not be cheating...without more information or proof, nobody including you can know for sure.

One thing is certain, he is definitely attracted physically to that girl. Now the possibilities go something like this: A) He is already having sex with her and may decide to leave you to be w/her (don't worry if this is the case, he'll cheat on her too), B) He's considering or trying to get in that girl's pants (again or for the 1st time), C) He is just flirting and has absolutely no intention of hooking up with her because he really cares for and respects you. Now for those skeptics out there, YES it is possible to flirt with someone and not actually take it to a physical level. He may just be flexing his ego and he gets validation from that other girl. Believe it or not there are actually men out there that can control and suppress their natural instincts. Just because you crave cake doesn't mean you have to go out and inhale one.

Now for your part: If you don't want him flirting with other girls then you can let him know how it makes you feel. Just know that the mere fact of him flirting with girls does NOT necessarily make him a fiend. He may very well but its going to take a long time to figure him out. If he's going shirtless, I'm going to guess he's in pretty good shape so that's going to make him attractive to some girls right. If you don't want to deal with all this drama, I suggest you find yourself a less attractive mate, someone you can be yourself with and who will respect you and be there for you forever.