This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get him to change his FB password?
03-24-2014, 10:37 AM
How to get him to change his FB password?
OK, so one night, my boyfriend needed to log onto his facebook, but he was drunk at the time, so he had me sign in for him. Well he forgot all about this incident, and forgot that ive had his password this whole time. I've logged on as him a few times, but i feel really bad about it... How can i make him think his account got hacked, so he would have to change his password??
So i can avoid even letting him know i had access to it?? and he can change his PW so i wont even be tempted to snoop.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:46 AM

Just tell him about the drunk incident and encourage him to change his password.

Or you can log in as him, message yourself a mean comment using his Facebook, then go show your boyfriend and ask if he wrote it. Obviously he would never do such a thing, so just encourage him to change his password because someone might have hacked it and is sending these hurtful messages to his loved ones.

Oh yeah. Honesty is an integral part of a relationship. Best of luck.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:47 AM

Honestly I would just tell him that he had given you the password and needs to change it
But If you want to be devious I would post something about loving justin beiber or so other product and then log into your account and ask him why he wrote it and suggest that he may have been hacked and change his password
03-24-2014, 10:54 AM

Control yourself. And tell him that your account got hacked and he should change his password just to be safe.
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM

Convenience him to change the password.
03-24-2014, 11:05 AM

Dear, You can just take advantage of our online Facebook hacking service in order to hack the account of a suspected cheating husband, a stealing employee, or just about anyone. You can even have some fun with your friends and hack Facebook password so they can't access their account. Thanks