This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jesus Take the Wheel Day.......SERIOUSLY?
10-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Jesus Take the Wheel Day.......SERIOUSLY?
This is an actual Facebook page...has anyone heard of this and are you participating? The facebook page says over 6,000 people are attending the crazy shenanigans on March 31st 2013. Here's their Fb wall post:

On March 31, 2013, Christians all over the world will take to the streets in their automobiles. Relying only on the divine protection of Jesus Christ, they will prove that the Savior of Man will not abandon them when they remove their hands from the steering wheels of their cars for a total of 5 minutes. They will not be at a red light, or a stop sign, they will be on the highways. This is TRUE FAITH. Jesus Christ does not abandon his children, and with the current state of the world, it's time to show Jesus that we have not abandoned him. Do not come to this page telling us that we are crazy and that we are going to die. Jesus is our Shepherd, and he will tend to his flock. Please join us and show that you are NOT AFRAID to place your life in the hands of Jesus Christ.
My point is....Are people really going to participate in this and WHY? What if someone gets killed??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM

ummm, yes. seriously. they have a facebook page...whats your point?

Ads

That's scary and silly at the same time. Guess those folks don't recall Jesus telling satan in Matthew 4 that we should not tempt God with harm we can prevent ourselves. I pray they don't hurt anyone with this foolishness.

Someone remind me to stay home that day.

It is written, you shall not tempt the LORD thy God.

Sounds fake to me.

Christians typically would claim that is "testing" their god and it states not to do that somewhere in the Bible......

Also, while Christians believe in a lot of non sense, they tend to not do stupid stuff like this. Otherwise this shiiiit would be happening on a daily bases. Or when someone claimed they killed their children because "god told them to" they would consider that a possibility. Yet Christians don't. Either because they can separate their non sense from at least most their lives, or really deep down they don't believe.

But who knows, there is always those occasional nut jobs out there that do stupid stuff to "prove" their religion right.

They have to be kidding. If they're not, then they'll either end up dead (and NOT in Heaven or Hell, but in a hole in the ground) or in jail for manslaughter.

WTF?!!!???! Who in the world woul be that retarded to DO SUCH A THING!!!!!!!! No no no I WILL NEVER participate! Its soooo true YOU CAN TOTALLY DIE!!!! 99% of people will!