This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I told my friend I liked him and he doesent feel the same way..?
03-24-2014, 10:38 AM
I told my friend I liked him and he doesent feel the same way..?
I really need some help ..I have a friend that I have liked for months. We got really close and I ended up falling for him and I didnt know why. I wanted some advice so I asked this girl who recently has become "friends" with us. Then my crush complerely started to ignore me and put some distance and I felt hurt. Only to find out that this girl told him because shes a shit stirrer... I phoned him one night and I told him how he hurt me and that I liked him and he doesent feel the same way back . Which I already knew and tbh I just wanted to get over him without him knowing anything... I dont want it to get awkward between me and him now . Even though he has told me , he doesent like me , its still not sinking in and I really feel like shit about it. Plus this girl is sending me horrible facebook messages when I trusted her with a secret like this ... I dont know how to get over him and how to not make it awkward next week....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:47 AM

You should just keeping being friends with him, since he doesnt see you that way

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

Dear Gemma , I told you before my dear let him go. All is fine you are still the best and you will find so many falling all over you all what you have to do is remove the blinders and see some one else who is relay wants you and you can not see him because of this guy.1st, you need to stop only thinking about him. If you notice anyone else you might like, go for it.Try to broaden your horizons & not obsess over him.This can help you to realize that he's probably not as great as you thought.Don't cling to him whenever you, your friend, and his crush are together.Even if it's not just the 3 of you alone. He'll think you're weird and could figure out you like him. If the girl he likes is nice, try to make friends with her.That way you'll be more relaxed around her and him when all of you are together. Try not to care so much about what he thinks. It'll matter even more to you what he thinks about you because you're friends, & you've probably already accepted advice & opinions from him. Just ask someone else some of the things you'd usually ask him. This will help you to get a fresh, new perspective on thing. If you have a close enough friend that's a GIRL,( NOT THE ONE WHO BETRAYED YOUR TRUST) try seeking her advice. You never know, she could have some experience in your dilemma. Nothing beats another girl's advice, just make sure you're asking the right person. Try to focus on one of his flaws..Do something with a friend or friends, try new things, get involved in something.Don't let this ruin your life! I know you must have something else to think about besides your guy friend 24/7. If he's in your classes,activities,office, maybe even a team, you can still do other things without him.Don't try to "act natural" around him, He'll most likely notice you're acting a little strange & ask what's wrong.B yourself & let go a little bit of your energy by subtly flirting if you want. I've seen many that had that experience this situation & know how jealous & bad you can feel. It will be fine.Don't over-think and get too worried about this! He's your friend, so the 2 of you will get back on track once you get over him.If you do ask for advice from another girl, don't ask the one your friend has a crush on. She will probably figure out it's you(if you didn't already tell her it was about you)and get a little freaked out or act awkward around you or your friend. If your crush found out you that were the one who made her feel weird around him, he'd probably get mad at you and, like step number 2,think you're strange or figure out you like him.He might like you too,so make sure you're positive that he doesn't like you back B4 you get over him.Don't start 2 many conversations with him, and don't ask too many questions. He'll think you're one of those creepy stalkers. The best way is to make yourself as approachable as possible & make it super easy for him to talk to you.Try not to care so much about what he thinks. It'll matter even more to you what he thinks about you because you're friends, and you've probably already accepted advice& opinions from him. Just ask someone else some of the things you'd usually ask him. This will help you to get a fresh, new perspective on things.Stay true to yourself, if he has a crush on someone else don't try to be more like her. Remember, he likes your personality. Why would he be friends with you if he didn't?Do NOT compare yourself to the girl he likes. It will most likely just lower your self esteem because you will only see the bad differences.Don't over-think and get too worried about this! He's your friend, so the two of you will get back on track once you get over him. If he don't like you as much as you like them, it's their loss. You should be the more superior person because you are YOU. Show him what he is missing out on beautiful olive skin Read hot lips gorgeous lady. NEVER FORGET THAT. & And 99.9% of the time, he will be back. List all the things you like about yourself. & don't write nothing! Ask friends & family how they would describe you, & build from that. There is only one of you in the whole world & anyone would be blind not to realize. Remember that there are more PPL in the world. Even though that one person doesn't reciprocate your feelings, doesn't mean other people won't. Don't rush love.If you ever feel an urge to get near to this person, make sure you stop yourself. If you want to talk to someone, talk to friends it's not like this is true love, remember that you'll find someone else.Actually talk to friends and family about your crush. Keeping the problem bottled up inside you could make it worse. A problem shared is a problem halved.