This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friendship request on Facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:38 AM
Friendship request on Facebook?
I have friend requests on Facebook from people I don't know. How did they find my profile? The know me from people I know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM

They could of got your profile off one of your friends. They either know you or have mistaken them for somebody else. You can always just decline their request.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:46 AM

Probably either strange people who see your profile picture and think you look cute so add you in order to stalk you and possibly try to date you (I've had someone try to do this, it was rather annoying) or they mixed you up with a friend of theirs. They may have just searched a random name up - how many requests exactly, a one off or ten + in 24 hours. Of course, friends of friends could be the reason as well but if you do not know them, ignore or refuse the request.
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

well, at first the question u asked is too poor.

There are plenty of ways to connect an unknows person on facebook.
They probably search by random name or they get suggestions from others or they see u commenting somewhere on some post, and they just add u.
There are many people around the world who just add people on facebook just for fun or without any reason.
So if u wannna block the getting friend request from unknown, u obviously can do that in ur privacy setting. then u will no longer see any friend request.
good luck
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM

I mind my be happens for your friends suggestion.