This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need some marketing ideas for small business on internet, is there any way inexpensive and effective?
10-15-2012, 07:59 PM
I need some marketing ideas for small business on internet, is there any way inexpensive and effective?
I want to promote my small business on FACEBOOK, anyone have any ideas or suggestions in how to promote this business, besides the news papers /magazines.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM

Hi,

If you are focusing on facebook only (which I wouldn't suggest, to be honest) I think you need a professional Fan page, getting a large number of fans and keeping them engaged to your business' purposes.

However, I would suggest trying to design a small social media marketing campaign that would use some other platforms as well, plus a good and well-optimized website...that is very important as well.
if you need a free Social Media Marketing analysis to see where your business stands from an online point of view now, go to :
http://www.syscomminternational.com/get-...analysis/.

Also, the company I am working for offers good basic services of creating and managing your online presence. Have a look, maybe you are interested!

Good luck!

Daniela
http://www.syscomminternational.com

Ads

* The exact step-by-step plan I took to quit my job in just 56 days and start earning a full-time living online in the fastest possible time.

* Discover the single BIGGEST secret to my ultra-fast success, and how you can use it to get started right now!

* How to tap into my famous Momentum Principles that forced me to go from zero to $7,230.95 in just 30 days from scratch... with no list, no contacts, and no JV partners.

You may also want to build a website to go along with your Facebook page. On your site you could provide more information, e-commerce and email. Also websites are more apt to show up on search engines.

Check out how affordable and easy it is to build a site with Office Live: http://smallbusiness.officelive.com

Andy
MSFT Office Live Outreach

"If you are going to promote your business here are some suggestion that are common and everyone using since last 4/5 decades these are :-
(1) Press Releases (2)Trade Shows (3)E-mail (4)Advertising (5)Direct Mail (6)Yellow Pages
ETC.but above of these one is most important and effective method i gonna tell you that's ""INTERNET MARKETING THROUGH FACEBOOK"" facebook is tremendous and vast social network where million of net user give attendance every moment that is the single place where you may promote your small business on large scale you may share your product or business with hundreds of people according to your search. it need only a right decision to work..facebook require a only profile to join groups, friends, then you have to Establish a home page for your business is relatively inexpensive and can reach many people. Use newsgroups that focus on areas similar to your line of business to draw attention to the site. Always include a phone number or email address so that interested visitors can contact you. If you are a retailer, consider putting photographs of your products online, even if you're not ready to let people to order your wares over the Internet. you may use different way to promote and market the business that's very easy and powerful..you may hire any reliable company who works for internet marketing some time back during net surfing my eyes caught a name that magicsolv.com i read about 'em carefully everything was regarding to business promotion. in my opinion you must try out hope u will get some fruitful i hope so..best of luck."