This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lorraine Kelly. I have tried so hard....?
03-24-2014, 10:38 AM
Lorraine Kelly. I have tried so hard....?
to like this lady. I am sure she is a lovely person. But her continual twittering and giggling is just too much. Today even worse than usual - so much so that I have had to switch to the radio. LBC actually. Yet she has been a long-standing early morning presenter, and good luck to her. But can anyone explain why they find this kind of show-fronting entertaining?
SUE H - Yes Nick Ferrari, Steve Allen, brilliant. Would not miss!!!
MISSALI2 - Yes the chattiness is not a problem. It's the constant silly twittering and giggling and sucking up to everyone - sorry to offend you, but I just find it toooo much.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:44 AM

Ohhh I know just what you mean!! I can't watch her - end up on BBC1 all then time. She obviously appeals to a lot of people, just not you and I!

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

I don't like her either! She twitters on and on!
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM

i think because that is the way she is some like her some don't its up to you that's why you turned her off.
03-24-2014, 11:08 AM

Don't worry about it I know lots and lots of people that can't stand her. At the beginning she was okay, but as the seconds roll on she just gets more and more annoying and you just have to switch off
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM

I know what you you mean. She seems a likeable person, but I have given up trying to like her. I haven't watched her for years because of her twittering and the show just doesn't seem to have any substance - it is like the blonde air-head of morning telly. Sorry to any blondes reading this - just a figure of speach.
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

I don't actually mind Auntie Lorraine HOWEVER it has to be in small doses though.

And OMG did Kate get dressed in the dark this morning. That jacket was awful, it looked about 3 sizes to small for her. She is not a big girl by any means but every button and seam was straining to rip and pop.

Radio - Nick Ferrari on LBC a good choice.
03-24-2014, 11:24 AM

I like Lorraine, there's no harm in being chatty, she is a presenter after all!
03-24-2014, 11:26 AM

Years ago I used to like Lorraine Kelly, but as time went I I started to find her very sycophantic to everybody - and everything is "I really really really like you" etc. she also jumps in too much. As a person I believe her to be genuine and caring and full of fun. I just wish would move on now and give someone else a chance (and I don't mean just move on to This Morning like the rest of the nepotism that goes on in day time TV).
03-24-2014, 11:33 AM

Can't agree with you more - she's just too much to face so early in the day!!
When reading her column though, you would not believe it
was the same person. Somehow, LK talking about blow
jobs and masturbation does not seem like her. (I reckon
someone else write the column for her) Has anyone read her column (can't think which mag though) Minxy.