This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did pedophiles come up with the "change your facebook profile pic to a cartoon" so they could add children?
03-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Did pedophiles come up with the "change your facebook profile pic to a cartoon" so they could add children?
That's the latest status spread all around facebook.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at this: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/cart...d=12313096
People SERIOUSLY need to learn to read additional details before replying. I didn't come up with the pedophile claim. It's being posted around facebook.
Um, yes, I did. I said it's the latest status being spread. How on Earth would you come to the conclusion that I started it? :/
WTF is wrong with you Tom?!?! Why cannot you not comprehend what I'm saying???? The news article was to show what I'm talking about (why people are changing their profile pics to cartoon pictures)...and now people on FACEBOOK are posting STATUES saying it was started by pedophiles. WHAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING????????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:47 AM

Either that chick in the photo has too much eye shadow on or she's evil!

The power of christ compels you, the power of christ compels you!

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:54 AM

That's stupid. All my Facebook friends are doing it and they're all adults.
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM

What child is on Facebook?
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

No. It's to raise awareness regarding child abuse.
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

facebook can be dangerous, even deadly. i'd exercise caution if i wanted to utilize such a site. just sayin'.
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM

Not sure myself..... I first heard it to raise awareness of child abuse.... and now I am hearing the pedophile stuff.... It was supposed to by on 60 Minutes tonite, the news show.... but I think I missed it.... was gonna watch to find out for sure.... I changed mine back till I find out for sure.... I will support the DO NOT ABUSE CHILDREN but I will NOT support the pedophile junk.... let us know if you find out please..... go in peace.... God bless
03-24-2014, 11:26 AM

Many adults have fond memories of watching cartoons as children. What is wrong with sharing those memories? Why do you have to bring pedophiles into it? Children shouldn't be on Facebook, and .... wait....I think you are being stupid. If everyone cartoon characters as their profiles, that doesn't help pedophiles find children on FB. That makes it just as hard as it was before.
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM

The ABC News item that YOU make reference to states quite clearly that the cartoons are part of the fight against child abuse while taking a little stroll down memory lane. It says absolutely nothing about pedophilia. Did YOU read it? You shouldn't post things like this without a reliable source.
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM

I am not a pedophile. My niece ask me to do it.