This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this guy playing my sister?
03-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Is this guy playing my sister?
So he's been dating my sister for idk maybe like 3 weeks. She just goes over there at night like at 11 or 12. "Late night hours". Well she left for one weekend for about 3 days when she came back he told her he was going to meet up with her somewhere then just stood her up. Then the next day she told him I better be able to come see you the tonight or were done. He told her she can't come over because he has another girl coming over. My sister had a panic attack on twitter she said she had to go for a drive and said she was crying. She tweeted all that stuff and he follows her on twitter and he did nothing. Apparently later I found out that he really did have another girl over there and they had sex. Well the next day he invited my sister to come over to come spend the night. When she left in the morning he went and text the other girl he had sex with the night before. He went to Instagram clicked her pics. The girl was mad because she knew that the other girl was just over there. She told him to leave her alone and she didn't want to talk to him. Later the my sister followed the other girl. She tweeted I sleep with him every night so sleeping by myself feels weird. The other girl responded with well where was u the other night. They didn't go into further details but in the morning the guy unfollowed the other girl. My sister also tweeted that she can't make him her man crush monday on Instagram because he told her she's going to get him in trouble. He never clicks any of her pics on Instagram. She tweets about him all the time and he never mentions her or retweets her. The most he's done for her is put a heart by her name. Does that mean anything to ya'll? Like I just want ya'll opinion before I tell my sister that she's is totally getting played.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM

Tell your sister to get her dignity up to dump this guy. He's obviously playing her, he's no good.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:41 AM

He isn't a nice person.