This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet on my android phone is not working?
10-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Internet on my android phone is not working?
I got a new phone (android) on contract last week which includes internet allowance. I'm still using the same sim card. My internet was locked before on my old contract because I kept going on Facebook and it kept charging me so my dad locked it so I couldn't use it, but the other day he unlocked it so I could use it again because now I get internet free. But it won't work, I can't log in to Facebook or Twitter and when i go on Market it says 'A network error has occurred. Retry or cancel'. Msn messenger works sometimes though. I downloaded the apps through wifi by the way. I'm so confused and just want to use internet please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM

Contact your network. Maybe your internet settings are not correct in your phone. if you're on o2, theres an option in the settiongs menu which allows the settings to come straight to your phone or send the word ACTIVE to 2020 by text.

Otherwise it still may be locked for internet usage. so confirm with your network

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:07 PM

If the 2 items you father locked to prevent you from using them are the only two items still locked then.
you have answered you own question, either NOT unlocked or just going to the the system and may take 24 hours etc
Get it in writing