This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have no friends but i still wanna use facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM
I have no friends but i still wanna use facebook?
I have literally no friends in my life. I've recently transferred schools and today was my second day. A guy from my history class asked for my facebook, twitter or instagram and I told him that I had none of those, which was true, cause I have no friends at all so I didn't need a social networking account. Today I made a facebook and made my friendlist hidden. I've only posted once on my wall which is ''Can't remember the password of my old fb acc Sad'' and shared a video from vine, and I uploaded a new cover photo which also appeared on my wall.

Currently I have no friends on facebook. I'm thinking of adding my current classmates on facebook if they ask which will most likely happen, because in my old school when I had no friends, 80% of them have asked for my facebook and I felt like a loser every single time I said ''no.''

i want to start using fb cos i MISS MY OLD CLASSMATES so badly. They weren't close enough with me to be considered friends but for once in my entire life they were the closest to being my ''friends''. they tried making friends with me but my extreme shyness made it difficult. I feel nothing for my current classmates at all. yes, my current classmates are friendly and nice, but they weren't awesome, hilarious, loud and cute like my previous classmates! i swear they were like the best most awesome class ever.

and i also found one of my old classmates' fb, and eventually i found the rest of them through his friendlist. but i didnt add them or talk to them there. they were rly sad that i left without saying a word. it cant be helped though. cos school holidays in my country r from 23rd october to 2nd january 2014. so i had no way to contact them when i was about to transfer. im afraid that they'll reject my friend request out of spite.

also, every1 will be getting lots and lots of likes and photos of them hving fun with their friends, while I won't be posting anything about my life. At most I will only be ''liking'' theirs and other people stuff and sharing them and I won't post a comment. im content with just doing these but im afraid that ppl will know tht im socially inept cos i wont post anything nor will ppl tag me in their photos as i dont hang out with them. Plus, I'm too shy to upload my selfies so I wont hve any photos at all. what shud i do? should i start using facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

I have a lot of facebook friends but most of the time I go on to pages I like and talk to random people, more fun that way (for me)

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:56 AM

Do whatever is right for you Smile even if you have very few friends, try making some more. I would suggest doing it online, but it&#x27;s always good to have a Facebook to keep on contact with people who u might become closer with. Don&#x27;t worry about it too too much.
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM

yesssss! get on facebook and start adding everyone, they wont think your strange/weird, its facebook, add everyone you know and even some you dont, ido it all the time, and also if they dont accept the request you know they dont wanna have you on faceboook
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM

You could make friends online and meet new people