This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend has been keeping secrets from me?
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM
My boyfriend has been keeping secrets from me?
I've been with my boyfriend for 8 months now, we're really really close to each other it's like we've known each other for a century, we even share our email/Facebook/twitter/Kik passwords with each other.
2 days ago he told me not to msg him on his Facebook account because he gave the password to his dad because he wants to use it for something. Well, today I logged into his account to check on something, I forget that his dad was using it and that I wasn't suppose to msg him or log into his account, and my eyes fell on a message from his mother, curiosity knocked into me and I read it and I found out she went into surgery last Monday, a really hard one, but he never told me that, he's been casual all week like nothing is going on.

Also his dad and home from another country, he works as an engineer there but I guess he's done with his job and he's looking for another one and he's currently unemployed, but my boyfriend never told me that, he said his dad is on a break from work.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM

He might get piss if u tell him u read it so just be like ways wrong and then be like I no something wrong

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:51 AM

Its only natural he won&#x27;t tell u everything. He does not feel comfortable telling you those things for various reasons. He probably does not want to concern you with his issues. Or he does not want to worry you, knowing that u will worry about his well being. Or it can also be that you r the only person that can get his mind off of the things that r going on at home. Innother words his safe place were he forgets about everything and just enjoys and cherishes those moment and he does not want throw thay away..