This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete a homophobic friend on facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Should I delete a homophobic friend on facebook?
She's my friend's friend. Who i met once in my life. She started begin a bitch right now bitching her status like 'What is going on with the world with same-sex marriage?' and then posted a picture like he/she is getting his/her head cut off on the big cutting board under her status. It's very disgusting.
Raquel Welch : I didn't lie. Sorry my bad, i did't check what i typed.. I meant, then posted a picture of a girl or a guy which i'm not quit sure about gender but he or she is getting his/her head cut off. damn...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM

Delete her.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:49 AM

being against gay marriage doesnt mean you hate gay people
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM

why delete her when you can try corrupt her mind into her being lesbian?
03-24-2014, 11:08 AM

She is just expressing her opinion. Dont delete her. If you do then that means you are hella closed minded just like you want people like her NOT to be. If you want people to be real then you have to let them express their true feelings - no matter which side of the coin you are on.
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM

If it's against what you believe in, and you don't want to talk to her again because of it, then delete her. But if you want to know why this is the case, then ask her.

:-) -32bitcrusade
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM

Your decision. I think you should tell something to her, then delete her bitchy name. LGBT deserves equality. People who are against LGBT are selfish, cruel.
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM

Delete who you want, its your page.

What I want to know is how come it is ok for you to feel so strongly about same sex marriage but its not ok for your friends friend to feel so strongly about their view on marriage?

Typical Liberal
03-24-2014, 11:36 AM

A homophobe is not a friend; a person who posts hate speech is not a friend.

You can report her for hate speech. You can report offensive pictures. I suggest you do so.
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM

if she is just an acquaintance who you don't talk to and only met once, than delete her.