This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just found out my husband cheated on me...Please help!!!?
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Just found out my husband cheated on me...Please help!!!?
First off let me start off by saying that this was not the first time, my husband and I met back in high school and got pregnant after high school. He cheated on me when I was 6 months pregnant. I forgave him and gave him a second chance after discussing that he admitted made a mistake and was very nervous being young and so many responsibilities.. ANYWAY... Now we are 27 yrs old and 3 daughters later he has done again, he cheated on me with a co-worker. This happened about a year ago but He just recently confessed after me attacking him with questions and left him no choice. He said he had a relationship with her and slept with her and went to vegas together.. The only reason I found out was because of instagram she blocked me on instagram and I thought that was weird because she didn't know me and why would you block a random stranger??... I had my other suspicions about it but never brought it up. He said he ended the relationship with her because he got tired of living a double life. he said she got very upset and threatened with calling me and telling me all the truth. This broke my heart and I told him I want the divorce but he cannot move because he has no where else to go also he has lost his Job so he only has me. He said he loves me and that it was a mistake and to give him another chance to prove to me that he is a changed man and that she meant nothing. I truly don't believe him and think that he will do it again if he has the chance. I don't know what to do because we have three daughters and a lot of years invested. We are happy when we are together and we get along pretty good. He is like my best friend and I love him. I know if I left him I would not have a problem finding someone better. But at the end all men are the same... She is a very gorgeous and beautiful girl and SOMETIMES I feel like sending a message to the girl letting her know he is available and she can keep him and take him back because I don't want him ANYMORE!!, Pelase Help I don't know what to do and I am scared of going out into the real world since I have never been with anyone else but him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM

Leave him duh don&#x27;tbe dumb

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:46 AM

you will survive in the "real world". everyone does and you will get through it too
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM

"he has nowhere else to go"
"he has lost his job"

How is that YOUR problem? F**k him, he has had enough chances and even now you don't trust him (no wonder). Kick his miserable ass to the curb, throw all of his $hit out into the yard and have all the locks changed. He can talk to your divorce lawyer from here on out.
03-24-2014, 10:56 AM

I am sure you have heard the saying 'shame on you if you fooled me once,shame on me if you fooled me twice' and it is true,you now full well that if you stay with him you are giving him a green light to act like the doting husband then break your heart again in the future and he will,either that or he will just get better at hiding it.

He is your husband,he is not your responsibility and it is not your problem to worry about him not having a job or where he will live,if he cared about you a fraction of how much you do him then of course he may deserve that kind of consideration but he brought this on himself,it is not your choice that he cheated on you again.

And no not all men are the same,there are plenty of men who do not go out and freely cheat on their wives,some men never cheat,some men cheat once and learn from it and wont risk it again and other men get away with it more than once and those men are much more likely to do it again because they lose nothing from it.

Of course the prospect of being alone is a frightening one but you would cope,it has to be better than spending your life wondering what you will find out about him next or if he is going to bring home a nasty disease to you.

The way i see it you have two choices,you can end this marriage and be strong enough to start again or you can agree to forgive him but know that if you do that it means you live with a man you can't trust and accept that he is very likely to do this again and you will have to turn a blind eye,choose carefully because life too short to spend it being that unhappy.
03-24-2014, 10:57 AM

woman up get a backbone,fu--- him,tell him to go live with his mistress and be done with him.why should u care when he didn't care about u when he f---ing around.afraid of the real world,for goodness sake,u don't have a life with him so what do u have to lose at this point.lease u want hae to worry about being miserable or catching hiv,std's.Ok. Here is the bluntest answer possible. First, he doesnt see you more than anything more thaan to use for sex. If you have been sexually involved with a man for that long and he hasnt made a commitment to you in ALL that amount of time then he sees you for what you are. sex.thats all. the end.period. Letting him know that he is the only one he is hitting it makes him feel that you are his and belong to him. for sex.nothing else. period. WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO BE WITH YOU THEY WANT TO BE WITH YOU. He clearly DOESNT want to have a relationship with you beyond sex.period.the end. life is too short.You need to get some respect for yourself and LET HIM GO. He has NO respect for you and by you staying around him , you are and have lost respect for yourself. He wants to have his cake, frosting, etc and eat it too. You need to leave him ASAP. He keeps on messing with you because you ALLOW for him to treat you and talk to you that way. WHAT YOU ALLOW SOMEONE TO DO TO YOU OR TREAT YOU, THEY WILL TREAT OR DO TO YOU. You are losing sooooooo much respect for yourself by continuing to allow for him to treat you that way. There isnt much to think about here. Men say what they mean. They dont analyze situations like females do. He already told you so now you have to be the one to change the situation. You have just been on this rollercoaster ride for toooo long girl. He won't commit to you, he's made that clear. In the end, you are going to get hurt because you have feelings for him. Stop fooling around with him, and move on. You deserve better. It's very simple. He's doing it because you are letting him do it and get away with it. Every time he comes over and you don't deny him, you are saying "It's okay to use me and then leave." So don't expect this to change until you take control of things and say that you won't let this happen to you anymore.
Friends with benefits only benefits one person. The girl is always fooled into thinking she is getting something too, but you are only left empty and used. Don't stoop to being desperate, don't be a 2 cents type of person. He sounds like he doesn't love you. There are men who ARE faithful, but it's hard to find them. Ditch this loser and move on.Why does he do this? Because you let him. Close the legs. And tell him no thanks. don't call the girl,its not her fault,he is the one that committed to u not her,she's just a side kick too just like u,victims
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

LEAVE HIMMMMMMM!!!!!!! u dont deserve this, u have three daughters and he still had the nerve to do this? shame on him, please for ur sake dont get back with him, leave him , and if u think being with him will save ur family it wont