This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is 2.5 gigabytes and 500 megabytes enough?
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Is 2.5 gigabytes and 500 megabytes enough?
Well I'm a teenager so of course I'm going to use the phone a lot. I use the internet a lot and FaceTime a lot. I take pictures too. Im also starting to like watching videos a lot. ( I can stop doing that though if it's going to take my megabytes away or whatever they're called )
My moms going to put me in the family plan with my dad and brother ( we switched to tmobile ). I'm trading in my aunts iPhone 4S for the new iphone 5c. I have unlimited call,texting,web but I have 500 mg and 2.5 gb. I don't know if that's good enough for me. I use the phone a lot and I don't want to overuse the new phone my moms getting me because I don't want her to pay a lot because I wasted all my mg.
I tried researching all this but everyone's saying different things. Please help me (: thank you! I'm not good at this.
Also, if I use wii, will it still take away my megabytes or gigabytes? Like if I'm at home using my phone with wifi will it take away mg or gb ? Is cellular data the same as wifi?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:45 AM

No network data or when not connected to home wife is different. And it dose not use your data. What happens with a family plan is that minutes and data is divided among the members. I&#x27;m not sure how much face time uses. But social apps Facebook, Twitter use a lot of data which will use up data quick. The best way is connect to wifi when home and when outside use cellular data. And just watch what you use. 2.5 gigabytes is alot. But can go quickly if not paying attention to your use.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply