This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get a celebrity to follow you on twitter?
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM
How do you get a celebrity to follow you on twitter?
I'm a huge fan of this celebrity (Victoria Justice) and she follows quite a lot of people on twitter that are her fan, but what is the best way to get her to follow me when there are hundreds posting on her page each hour asking her to follow them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

Just keep tweeting them. They will eventually notice you and they may follow you.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

I think the most important thing is sending her a letter of gratitude.
03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

You can try tweeting her. She's too busy to follow anyone, I would think.
03-24-2014, 10:57 AM

be cool
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM

Well don't say things like I love you, your amazing, your the best, you so hot etc. They get that all the time.
They notice things that are different and unique that grabs their attention. Like what about what they do that you love,what made you a fan, how they inspire you,something funny., ask them about their day,Things like that.
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

its so hard to make a celeb follow you on twitter it is very rare when they give their attention to the fans and probably when they get bored from their interesting life esp (Victoria Justice) but keep on trying tweeting them a different things make her feel like you are really a huge fan to her
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM

I may not have celebs following me, but I do have YouTubers following me so I guess that counts..? But anyways, like what everyone is saying is that you just need to keep tweeting them because they are busy people. So if they get a chance to go on, they might see your tweet, like it, and follow you. Though, just make sure that your tweets aren't all about telling them (in this case Victoria Justice) that you like their music, movies, etc. That's a little too much and don't say weird and/or nasty things, they seriously would hate that. And final tip, I would say just be yourself. When you tweet to them, tweet it with a purpose and not just say that they're gorgeous (which you can say time to time) or something like that all the time.

The only reason why I got YouTubers to follow me, what I'm guessing, is by just being me with my tweets. I stay true to what I say, and I post with purpose. At first I didn't, but I toned it down. Also tweet often so that if the celeb gets a chance to check out your profile, then they would know that you're a person that just tweets and not just to get them to follow you.

P.S. make sure that you don't spam them with tweets.
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

just ask politely and if they are in a great mood, they just might honor your request