This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook ad coupon 10 pts?
10-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Facebook ad coupon 10 pts?
Facebook gave me a $50 as coupon for my page. And it said that once it runs out they will charge my credit card. I still had to submit my card info in order to redeem the coupon. But i dont want them to charge my card once the coupon runs out. How do i stop them from charging my card? Like if I remove my info, is that enough?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM

lol it IS a trick. Can't believe people are actually falling for these. Well the answer is, you can't! Once you enter the credit card info and accept the TOS, you have to pay for it depending on length of the contract that you signed up for. You can try calling them but idk how.

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:07 PM

You need to enter your credit card information before you could activate the coupon.

To prevent charges to your credit card after your ad coupon expires, do the following steps:

1. Log in to Facebook if you haven't yet.
2. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/billing.php.
3. Change Account Spend to exactly $50 so Facebook will stop advertising your page immediately after the $50 ad coupon has been fully used up.