This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I ask for her Facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM
How do I ask for her Facebook?
This seems like a basic question but I'm really shy when it comes to talking to girls. She goes to one of my classes in college (I only see her once a week for 3 hours). The class started two weeks ago and last week I managed to speak to her during a break. I found her really genuine and easy to talk to. I want to ask for her Facebook the next time I see her (WeThis seems like a basic question but I'm really shy when it comes to talking to girls. She goes to one of my classes in college (I only see her once a week for 3 hours). The class started two weeks ago and last week I managed to speak to her during a break. I found her really genuine and easy to talk to. I want to ask for her Facebook the next time I see her (Wednesday) but I'm scared it's too early and that she'll get the wrong idea. I never usually add peopdnesday) but I'm scared it's too early and that she'll get the wrong idea. I never usually add people I just met so I wouldn't even know how to ask her.

Thanks in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM

It shouldn't be that hard (I know, easier said than done) but just ask her if she has one. Not everyone does. And if you have a cell phone I'd definitely ask for her number first, Also as for it being "too soon" its only a way to get to know her out of class, not like you're asking to have sex with her

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply