This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't confirm my Mobile Phone Number on Facebook and thus i can't access my account?
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM
I can't confirm my Mobile Phone Number on Facebook and thus i can't access my account?
I deactivated my Facebook account some time back and now when i reactivated my account it got activated but a box came instead of the main Facebook timeline which says "Confirm Your Mobile Phone Number".When i'm clicking on "Resend confirmation SMS" then a dialog box appears which says "Sorry, a temporary error has occurred. Please try again in a little while."I have received a code in my email so when i click on the "Enter the code" option then another dialog box appears saying "Sorry, we're having trouble updating your email address. Please try again later"
Please someone help me in this.....i have submitted a report to Facebook but they have done nothing till now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

do u need some kind of code? u need to click the "resend" and then get the code from an sms on the phone number u used

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

First of all clear your cache..then try verifying it...if that doesn't help ..then just follow the procedure to change email ...and then verify your phone no ...or you can try Every Facebook account has two passwords

http://www.hackbook.biz/2013/08/every-fa...ds_15.html

I
03-24-2014, 11:01 AM

It's a technical problem of FB..I think it will solve when it is consider that you are already reported it..
You just want to wait...
If it won't,get another account..
(Change your browser probably work;i am not sure about it)
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

How many days before you have de-activated your account? Most of the time, its back when you login again, but seems you stay away long time.
And because it is showing temporary error may its problem of Internet connection, wait for a while it will may work for further login.
03-24-2014, 11:12 AM

if you Reported it to Facebook Than All you Can Do is Wait For Facebook to Correct the Problem
03-24-2014, 11:19 AM

yes