This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
internet business is workable or very difficult?
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM
internet business is workable or very difficult?
Affiliate marketing is workable or not is it very difficult ? I am struggling to establish my self pl advice

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM

It is very difficult in the beginning since your presence is not known by anyone and you have to promote your business as much as possible which usually give very less response.

But with time and dedication, it gets easier as people start recognizing you and start getting associated with your business. You can initially offer discounts and use payed advertisement to get your target customer but it will cost quite a good amount of money.

Basically, its very hard in the beginning but it gets easier with time, you just have to dedicated yourself for it, specially in the initial days of setting it up.

I myself recently started my business of jewellery and made a facebook page about it. I m trying to get more likes from my target audience and so far in 2 months i have got few likes.

you can also visit my page if you like:
http://www.facebook.com/superb.jewels

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

It is all about networking.First of all you have to start from scratch.You must understand it is a risky business and should have a lot of patience to do that.
Thanks
03-24-2014, 10:47 AM

It depends on you really. Are you able to face the struggle of investing a lot time and not seeing any results yet? Because really, affiliate marketing takes time and effort. Anyone can set up a website and promote a product, but it's how the person does it who sees better results. If you are not up to this, then yes, having an internet business is difficult, but if you know what you have planned and love to do it, it shouldn't be as difficult. Hope this helped.