This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Very short on time, need fundraising ideas!?
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM
Very short on time, need fundraising ideas!?
Hi!

I'm part of a relay for life team this year and our goal is $2000 but were quite far from it. We have until Thursday to raise the money. We are doing a final bottle drive tomorrow and we will most likely need to do one more fundraiser.
Ideas must be quick and not cost money, and I am planning on doing a lemonade stand this afternoon.
Please give your ideas belOw Smile please remember our team is only teenagers and we still have school all week, so they must be things we can do quickly at night, or maybE something to do along side our bottle drive? Thanks bunches!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

You could:
- Supermarket bag packing
- sponsored triathlon
- sponsored run
- sponsored triathlon
- garden party
- ask for donations
- look for a corporate sponsor
- Sell something
- ask parents
- garage/yard sale

Hope these ideas helps

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:59 AM

Here's an idea for you:

get all your friends and everyone in school to get a topic trending on twitter that asks Justin Bieber (you're a fan - your username says so) to support your cause.

Get the topic trending and ask everyone to send Justin messages so that he should help and donate money to your cause ($2,000). Remember not to force him to donate, but you must get people to persist by asking nicely. If it works and it catches his attention, being a celebrity, he will donate more than $2,000 and do what celebrities do and make it a PR event for himself. If you get it to 'trend' and JB is still not responding, then get some news company to feature your story so that JB will then have to assist. Maybe other celebrities will join in as well.

If it doesn't work, well it was worth a try.

If it does work, then when people ask where you got the idea from, say it's your idea, cause I don't want my name to be featured on some crappy and poorly written Yahoo articles. Smile good luck
03-24-2014, 11:08 AM

Sorry, no good ideas for a short term answer except maybe hitting up friends, and family members for donations. Also, you could setup outside of your local grocery store to try and hit your goal.

However, in the future you should check out http://BigFundraisingIdeas.com This is an innovation new program that is quite different than any of the traditional fundraisers out there....