This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Agh what should I do? This is frustrating me (this is long but to the point- I really need advice)?
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM
Agh what should I do? This is frustrating me (this is long but to the point- I really need advice)?
Ok so I was seeing this boy for 3 months. We were REALLY close, and everyone knew about us, and he showed all of the signs that he liked me... but then there were times where on Twitter he'd post stuff like "I'm sad by the abundance of (certain type of girl) in my town", or he'd give a girl a shout out for following her. Then in January he repeatedly kept standing me up, which I called him out about, and he stopped. Well one day, he got caught with another girl by my two friends - once at an arcade, another at a party. I got pissed off and cursed him out. He asked to talk about it in person. So we did... basically he kept apologizing about leading me on with not wanting to have a relationship, and how wrong he was. He said that the reason is because of his past relationship with his ex - a lot of bad things had taken place and he got hurt a lot by it, so he's commitment-phobe. He said he has a lot of feelings for me and has heard that a lot of guys like me - which is why he lead me on, b/c he does want a relationship. He then said that he'd understand if I didn't want to be friends with him anymore, but he'd be really devastated. Well to close everything up, I decided to stay just friends with him - he also asked me to wait in the future, and I decided to.
Well ever since then, things are still hectic. For about two weeks we'd still go to lunch/dinner. But then he started to become distant - he'd text me, and then stop replying out of nowhere, though he'd make statuses on Twitter. Then my friend and I had went to this event, and I turn around - and there he is with the same girl he was with the other night. They were sitting with his friends, but still. We're on break, and he's been texting and calling me everyday, asking how my day is going and everything - I was even sick, and he kept asking if I was okay. Earlier in the week, he had said he wanted to come over on Friday, though he lives like 40 minutes away. He kept hyping it up, and then on Thursday he started acting differently. I asked if he was still coming over, and he goes "nah, I'm going to visit my school". That really upset me, especially since I had to ask him and he didn't tell me. He texted me good morning yesterday, but I haven't talked to him at all after that one text.
Some of my friends think he's playing games/hard to get; others says I should still give him a chance; people on here say I should move on and dump him out of my life. I'm just becoming too stressed man. And I know he'll want to talk about it when we get back... advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:45 AM

I didnt finish reading your question because it was too long, more of a rant then anything. DO me a favor, re read what you just wrote and imagine it was someone else this was happening to. You would be instantly able to tell your "imaginary friend" what to do. Its not complicated, get out.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

girl , Why waste time on him when mr.perfect might be right around the corner ? You might be all like " I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH!!" it might be hard at first but srsly , it's for the better XD
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM

He's a dick.
He's got you on a leash. He'll use you when he wants, and leave you when he's bored. Dump him. Sure he's nice when he wants to be, but you can do SOOOO much better!
However, if you really do like him, just distance yourself, then he'll realize he's losing you and come back to you. But honestly, how much longer will that 'friendship' last?
If I were you, I'd leave him, find someone better who won't stand you up or won't claim he 'kinda' likes you but then go out with another girl. Because from the way he's describing you, you're a real keeper, and those 'other guys that like you' will be lucky to have you.

Good Luck,
Blake xox
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM

It sounds to me that this guy is very immature.If he wanted to go out with you then he would.You need to move forward and dump him, Talk with him now rather than later so you can clear the air so that you are both free to move on.