This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
are we really going to have to pay for facebook?and if so will you still use it?
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM
are we really going to have to pay for facebook?and if so will you still use it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:49 AM

I thought this was just a rumour?

I wont pay for it though

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:56 AM

how many times....they will never make you pay for facebook because no one would use it and they wouldnt make any money.geeze.
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM

oh,no!!
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

I've heard that too. i talked about it with my friends, and they said they wouldn't pay. To be honest, it's actually not worth paying for, and I'm not the only one saying that. Don't they make enough money out of advertising?
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM

That will the the death of facebook,thank god lol the creator of facebook is a billionaire i dont know why people have to pay for it.Unless its to protect peoples privacy which makes sence
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

You will not have to pay for facebook anything your hear about that is just a rumor
03-24-2014, 11:10 AM

It's a rumour, Facebook isn't that stupid. They would have nothing to gain from making people pay to use the site. They already rake in millions from advertisements on a daily basis. It's a rumour just like the old, sign up to this list before MSN closes down.