This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i get back in contact with him? what should i do?
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM
how can i get back in contact with him? what should i do?
so I've been talking to this guy for a little over a year, i met him on omegle and we instantly clicked so we talked on kik and we exchanged numbers later on (i gave him my iPod texting app number). he was always there for me and could always make me feel better no matter what, we would kind of flirt and i kind of liked him but i didnt want to say anything. he was sort of like a big brother to me because i knew i could talk to him about anything and he was almost 3 years older than me (im almost 16 hes 18) but 2 or three months ago i had a bad experience with kik so i deleted it off my phone. i forgot to tell him and we kind of lost contact, i cant find his number either. lately, these past few weeks ive been thinking about him alot, i cant seem to get him off my mind. so last week i decided to try getting kik back on my phone, i messaged him but it said he had deleted the app. i was instantly heart broken knowing i lost touch with him, possibly for good. i tried messaging him again later that week just to see if maybe by chance he had gotten it back but i didn't have any luck. I couldn't think of what o do, i only remembered his first name and his kik username so i decided to type his username into google to see if maybe he had a twitter or instagram or something that i could contact him on. i found his twitter, then a link to his bands facebook page then on facebook i seen him tagged on the bands page so i made a new facebook account and tried to message "hey, remember me?
haha i know this is a little random but i deleted my kik for a while and i just got it back and tried to message you but it said you were disconnected. so i decided to try finding youSmile sorry if this is weird or anything lmao but i thought id give it a shot Tongue" but it sent me something back on facebook saying that i couldnt send a message to this user and i figured it was because he had his privacy set to where people he wasnt friends with coulndnt message him. so i got enough courage to just add him. today i checked my new account to see if he accepted and he didnt so i went to his profile to see if he was online recently and he was on 3 hours ago because he shared a picture so theres a big possibility that he declined my friend request... so basically im saying i dont know what to do... i really want to get back in contact with him... i just realized how stupid i was and that i could have lost one of my closest friends. i really care for him and just need to talk to him... i know i dont know him in person but he was a better friend than any of the friends i have at school... so based on what you think, what should i do? how should i contact him? or do you think i should just let go..? i mean i really dont want to do that at all but if thats whats best...
i know i sound kind of like a stalker, but i swear im not lol, i just want to get back in contact :/
thank you for all the answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

You can get in contact with him again via Facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply