This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i think my friend is fake?
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM
i think my friend is fake?
a week before christmas break start. during lunch, my friend invited me to go to his house and later do something such as go outside and giving money and presents to the homeless and that's supposed the day before christmas eve which is today. since i don't have a phone anymore and normally when he invites me to stuff, he'll just text me the address but I told him to message me on facebook. i already made sure he already knew how to inbox me even when i'm offline. i've been waiting for so long and he still didn't message me. this wasn't the first time this happened. months ago, he invited me to go to the mall the time when my dad stopped paying my phone bills, i told him to message me on facebook and he didn't. the next day i asked him why he didn't, all he said is that he couldn't find the name on the list of online people with the green dot. but i'm pretty sure he knew how to message me without me being online.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

No, i don't beleive he is fake. My friend does similar things a lot of times. He probably likes being in control of what you can do. Either that or maybe he just forgot? Possibly his parent grounded him? I wouldn't jump to conclusions if you still want to be his friend. Ask him about it either on Facebook or when you guys go back to school? Or you could go to his house and ask him about it there.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

For one, your could could forget that you don't have a phone and start texting that phone, or he could have forgotten how to message you on Facebook when you were offline. He could also have had plans that came up at the last minute and didn't want to tell you. The worst possibility is that he didn't want to hang out anymore. Try to get your phone back and see, or just try to talk to him (if you can) on skype or something. I wouldn't necessarily say that he's a fake friend, but just in case, the next time you see him give him instructions and wait for him to answer. If he doesn't then wait just a few more times and tell him the problem. If he doesn't change even after that, then maybe he is a fake friend. It's better to be safe than sorry.
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

no sounds like to me that he doesn't really know what he is doing with facebook some people just don't know there way around technology and sometimes these things happen but I could be wrong