This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I disable my facebook timeline without being published yet?
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM
How do I disable my facebook timeline without being published yet?
I've tried disabling the apps on FB developer app but I don't see the app that leads to the ap that made my profile have an app.

I've tried installing all the extensions lik FB purity upgrading to Internet Explorer 9 and editing my Google Chrome Properties with the link of app but none of it doesn't work

How could I delete the timeline permanently without anyone seeing my timeline and goes back to the old profile?

I never published it yet but as soon as after on week it says that the timeline will be pubished whether I did not publish it. Please HELP!

I never added timeline to my profile it just happened when I shared a video to the FB from MTV.com and all of a sudden it turns out that my profile has been changed and I didnt even change it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:46 AM

You can't disable it. Once you have it you have it. I learned that the hard way.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

there is no way to remove it - everyone is being converted to the timeline - it's the new look for facebook, not an optional update

this guide will help you learn how to use it

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineGuide.php

it will take you a few days to get used to the changes, but overall, it's much better than the old profile

you can trick your browser into making it so you see your old profile, but everyone else will still be seeing your timeline profile, along with anything you dont want them seeing, and you wont be able to see anyone else's timeline profile then either