This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I make a complaint about Hewlett Packard?
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Where can I make a complaint about Hewlett Packard?
I've had it! Whatever anyone does, do not purchase anything by Hewlett Packard. I made the mistake of purchasing a printer by them. The name of the printer is the HP photosmart all in one. The first printer did work for a short bit, but then suddenly it wouldn't work anymore. When I called customer service it was a total nightmare trying to talk with someone other than a machine. They deliberately have it set up to go around around in circles and sit on hold forever.

I had to package up the first printer and stand in line to ship it back to them. Why make me go through this, the printer didn't work? Then I get the 2nd printer and call to have them help me set it up. Well, it can't be set up because it won't work. Even the technician admitted he clearly could see something was wrong with this printer too. To make matters worse, the technician lied to me and told me he would check into what could be done and gave me a specific time he would call me back. I rushed home to never ever receive the call from him. I now am on hold again the next day to find out why he didn't call back. Another guy answered and of course doesn't know the guy I spoke with yesterday. I have been on hold now for an hour and fifteen minutes. A goofy woman is on the phone now taking forever to read my file. I've asked why my name and telephone number can't simply be taken down and have a supervisor call me back. I've been switched from one department to another, each one says it 's the wrong department & they can't take down my name and number. I guess that makes sense, so no point in doing that. It's more fun to torture the callers & make them sit on hold. Where can I go to report this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:47 AM

HP Twitter Page

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

I know of a Co whose managers ask phone reps to hang up on customers who ask for refunds. also if u ask to speak to a manager - u will simply be put on hold & disconnected or passed to another rep. if there is an issue, they just fire the rep, not the manager, not the VP of that desk.