This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do I Deal With Losing My Best Friend?
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM
How Do I Deal With Losing My Best Friend?
This past week I decided to stop being friends with my best friend. We're just two completely different people now. She wants to have sex with her boyfriend and cuss, and just not give a f**** about life. And, I am trying to better myself. I try to go to church and not get involved with stuff like that. It wouldn't bother me as much if she did things if she didn't do them around me even when I've asked her not to. I've felt so much better this week without all of her drama in my life, but I can't help but feel a little sad about this. Everything was going great until she messaged me on Facebook today and said that she was going to kill herself and she kept talking about how I was such a bad friend. I know she's just trying to make me feel guilty, but it worked. What should I do? How do I deal with losing my best friend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

At least do somethings that will keep your mind off it like watch tv

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:59 AM

Selena,
As a person who went through a situations same as yours, I would suggest that you do not think of what happened between you and your best friend. You made the best choice that a church going person has to make. As Jesus says, you cannot serve two masters. You cannot be the slave of sin, but at the same time, try to serve God. As you read in John 14:6 " “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". Focus your life on him and be around people who you have things in common with them. Life is full of up and downs, but if you be on God's side, you will be saved. In addition, tell your friend that you are a different person with a different personality, deep inside, you are not comfortable being around her. Don't be shy and talk to her directly , in that case, the problem would solved.Also, if you can, try to read the Bible daily,its helps you calm down. May God bless you Smile.