This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any tips on how to get likes on my facebook page?
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Any tips on how to get likes on my facebook page?
I have a Facebook page where I post comics, pics and polls.But where really low on likes. I try to commit myself to drawing more comics but I just don't have the time.What do people want out of a Facebook page that I'm not doing. Have a look and if you don't mind I'd really appreciate it if you liked it,
http://www.facebook.com/TheAwkwardMoment...tUp?ref=hl
Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

i will advise you get a username for your Facebook page. to do that, you need to have least 25 likes on the page. the easy way of doing that is to buy some facebook likes from fiverr.com. after getting the likes, the rename your Facebook page to correspond with the keyword you are targeting so that when anyone is searching for any information on the keyword, your facebook page will be seen. with that , you will be getting more likes even from Google searches. also, you can start advertising your facebook pages on free forums like http://freeadvertforum.com from there you will be getting more likes.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:01 AM

Hey there, first off, I checked out your page and it’s really cool! Looks like you have some great content, but you just need to get more likes. Well here are some tips:

-Ask your friends to like your page
-Create a Facebook advertisement for your page
-Post your page link to other social networks and ask people to check it out
-Comment on pages similar to yours and ask them to like your page
-Make a youtube video about your page
-Do exactly what you’re doing now! Post your link on Yahoo Answers.

Good luck my friend, I hope you get more likes soon!