This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is it that I am hated for no reason?
03-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Why is it that I am hated for no reason?
I am a very smart person that minds my own business. I'm not one of those gangster wanna- be's. I respect everyone with equal respect(except the ones I really, really don't like). So why are specific people(mostly the gangster wanna-be's) saying bad stuff about me? Why was there a posted comment on twitter saying I'm a gay person, but the kind that starts with an F? I'm not even gay!! Why is this?
I am also in the 7th grade, I probably should've mentioned that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:46 AM

They're idiots. That's the reason why. End of.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:53 AM

People are stupid. That's why everyone does everything.
03-24-2014, 10:54 AM

People are ignorant these days. These people who call you gay don't know your life or don't know you well personally. Maybe you should socialize with them more often so you could improve your image and their way of thinking about you.
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM

because you don't follow blindly like a sheep and these people just don't understand that and people fear/ hate what they don't understand
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM

some people that make themselves look smart sometimes look like total d-bags. idk just act normal around other people. and the word people are calling you is thrown around the internet A LOT so dont think anything of it
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

People are like this. Just ignore them! if you show them any emotion at all, they will exploit it and use It against you! Remember that they are probably jelous of your intelligence!
03-24-2014, 11:22 AM

They jealous you goinn somewhere in life and they not .
Forget haters, show them you aint scared, do what you do.
And obviously they too chicken to say stuff to your face, so the put it on twitter . They mad childish .

DoWhatYouDo
and
HaveANiceDay
03-24-2014, 11:27 AM

Just ignore them. They're gangster wanna-be's. And you know gangsters, always stirring up trouble. They don't even know how great you are. I wouldn't take it personally, since they don't really know you. Nowadays, that word is used so much that some people even call their friends that. Don't think much of it.
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM

They're probly jelouse.