This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you find out if somebody is creeping on your facebook page?
10-15-2012, 07:59 PM
How can you find out if somebody is creeping on your facebook page?
i heard there were apps and stuff that you could get from facebook that show you who is on your profile page and going through your photos and stuff like that. If anybody knows how to get this app can you tell me where to get it and how it works?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:08 PM

if you fo on your profile you have a small list of people that are your friends. this list is also the people that have most recently been on your profile. it doesn't tell you what they've been doing or owt like that but i don't know of any app to tell you about so i hope this helps x

Ads

I heard that on the left side of your profile, the list of people are the people who have been visiting your page the most recently. I've looked at this, and it makes sense. People's profiles that I visit more often have my picture on the side, and if I view the profile over and over again, my picture moves up on the list!

So, if they are at the top of your list, then they're creeping on you. However, they could still be creeping on you, but the people on your list are just creeping on you more (: Hope that helped!

there is no such application , what you see is totally a SPAM .

You cannot do that right now.

If you see Facebook's help page, it is clearly mentioned that THERE IS NO SUCH FEATURE that allows you to see who visits your profile.

All such apps are scams, so do not fall into one!
Or else, you'll lose all your personal info to scammers.