This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex boyfriend blocked me on Facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:45 AM
My ex boyfriend blocked me on Facebook?
Me and my ex boyfriend aren't friends on Facebook but today he blocked me, I think he might have blocked me because I was on his profile today so I think I might have added him by accident) not quite sure though) I don't really care that he has blocked me I am just worried and paranoid that maybe I have added him by accident. Sad Sad how should I get over this feeling? Or do you think he just looked me up then blocked me? By the way he is still friends with my mum on fb !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM

Just call him to your place, fight with him and kick out of your home.
Best of Luck !!!

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:58 AM

send him message to unblock u
03-24-2014, 11:01 AM

If it is not the part of your life, then why are you taking tension just forget all the thing and enjoy your life.
Just smile all the life and make him jealous that you are happy without him.
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

Ask your mum to unfriend him, he might have evil intension and don't care about little things.
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM

Go outside, get busy, do what you enjoy.... remember he's in past now, stop thinking about him, take him out of your mind.. smile, the world is beautiful.. everybody gets blocked...
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

just leave
03-24-2014, 11:26 AM

I guess he must've blocked you because he doesn't want his feelings to return, he might still be in love with you deep down and it could be possible that if you've set your privacy to public, he can be accessable to your photos and statuses, and it could be bothering him. Don't think about it too much, he's your past, Live your present :-)
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM

I did the same thing to my ex. She cheated on me and walked out of my life. I blocked her on fb deleted my account and disconnected my fn after about 7 months she understood what she was and needed to come back to my life. She apologized and I accepted her apologies after about one month she started lying to me so I ended up all relationships with her and started living happily ever after :-).
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

Maybe he does not want you anymore.