This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I tell my friend?
03-24-2014, 10:45 AM
Should I tell my friend?
Me and my BFF got into a fight 4 weeks ago and just made up a few days ago. Anyways I thought she might be posting stuff about me on her instagram account but she blocked me so I couldn't check so I made another account pretending to be a boy in our grade who doesn't have an instagram. Anyways I said "hi" on one of her picture after a while because I was bored and my BFF started saying like "hi? Why are you stalking me Leighanna (that's my enemies name) told me your stalking people" so I got pissed off and just started liking all of her pics and likes her new tbh picture yesterday when she posted it and she put "your a stalker nobody likes you" and stuff like that. I want to tell her now that we made up because i feel like I'm keeping the biggest secret ever from her but I know she will hate me and never talk to me again and just go back to being BFFs with the girl who is my enemy and tells me to go commit suicide, etc for no reason. HELP!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:46 AM

Why would you impersonate a guy from school and make him look like a total loser. That is called slander and was such a jerk move. Any way if your friend is friends with your enemy, you think she talks about you, and she would tell you to kill yourself NEWS FLASH she isn&#x27;t your friend, find a new true friend.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply