This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make applications and iPhone Apps and facebook/flash games?
03-24-2014, 10:45 AM
How to make applications and iPhone Apps and facebook/flash games?
Hello everyone,
I'm wondering what I will need to know to have the capacity to make an internet application, phone application, iPhone/iPod/iPad application, iPhone/iPod/iPad games, and facebook games, and also flash games. As this will really affect my future plans. I'm still at a young age, and I am very new to any of what you may propose for me. Please clarify all subjects and knowledge as I may not understand much.

I need to know everything I need for making any of the things listed above. I'm really not experienced in any programming or script-writing, but I am very active on keyboards, and I am willing to learn everything.

Thank you very much,
Day

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

In order to create iPhone apps, you'll have to learn Objective C. In order to create facebook/flash games, you'll have to learn ActiveScript.

Objective C and ActiveScript is easy to learn once you know one language. The most commonly used languages to learn computer programming is C or Java.

If C or Java are both too difficult for you, I would recommend you to start with Ruby or Basic.

We look forward to hiring you once you start looking for a job. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply