This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook problem..help please?
03-24-2014, 10:46 AM
Facebook problem..help please?
On facebook, when someone looks at my info box and the fan pages I am a fan of, it shows on the side the number of pages and it says like 89. But i am only a fan of like 25 pages. Why does it say that? How do i fix it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

why does it matter though??

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:00 AM

It's most likely just a glitch. It will get back to normal on its own. I wouldn't worry much though, it's not that big of a deal of how many pages you're a fan of. Tongue
03-24-2014, 11:08 AM

Facebook also has new spam going around where they get into your friends accounts and post things that take up the whole page that is either advertisements or something saying see who's been looking up your profile information. Facebook's problems and other things are really annoying. They should start listening to their users and fix the errors and help block spammers. But that problem your having seems to be a glitch, like when people get messages and read them or add friends and it keeps saying there are messages or friends that need to be read to added. I say write them a letter or see if they have a number.