This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is the incompetent governemnt wasting millions watching social media?
03-24-2014, 10:46 AM
Why is the incompetent governemnt wasting millions watching social media?
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/p...32snf.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:49 AM

Because world leaders are corrupt.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

It's a government without any ideas and no capacity to make up its own mind and stand by a position. Once upon a time polis ( from both sides) were all too often poll driven. Seems that these days insecure polis need an immediate response to their actions. This is poor use of public funds. If Tony needs this information (nobody really believes he would understand it anyway do they?) the Liberal Party should be funding it.
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM

Dont' worry this Government will look fairly at plenty of sites like the comments section of the Daily Telegraph, The Australian, Andrew Bolts and Piers Akermans sites and of course monitor 2GB/3AW closely, oh and don't forget the Young Liberals chat room so they can say "we are listening" to the people.

But no need to monitor the comments on SMH, ABC, Guardian and JJJ as they aren't real people so no need to listen to them.
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

An alarm bell rang in my head - whose relative works for the company doing the research?

A quick googling about Cubit Media shows that its director, Randal Killip, is an organiser of "No to Carbon Tax" and writes for Menzies House

http://www.theprreport.com/wp-content/up...R-2012.pdf

http://www.menzieshouse.com.au/randal-killip/

This government couldn't lie straight in bed.
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM

All governments do this. Opposition does this too. Anyone who has ever worked in a government department knows this. We used to call them 'researchers'. I don't know if we still do.
03-24-2014, 11:22 AM

Why not, instead of investing in social media we don't need, direct money at starving African nations. Just a thought, yo.

Thumbs down? Looks like someone doesn't want to help the less fortunate. For shame!
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

.. they need to do something with their day as they don't know how to run a country ( except into the ground ) ...

..oh ! .. and don't mention the use of their smelly grubby fingers and their teenie weenie " apps " ..

03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

"Tony ???!!!... "

"Yes sir ???!!! I mean... Peta"

"Your peasants are revolting. One must keep an eye on them"

"Your wish is my command Your Majesty. Should I lick your stilettos clean while I am down here, oh Great Ruler ?"

"Out of my sight you grovelling coward, or I'll have you fed to the lions at Taronga Park. Grapes !!! Where are my grapes ???!!!... WTF is wrong with this damn country ???!!! "