This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who is an expert ( or afew expert ) in Psychiatry can help me pleeeeeeeeeease?
03-24-2014, 10:46 AM
who is an expert ( or afew expert ) in Psychiatry can help me pleeeeeeeeeease?
hi everybody Smile
i want a person who can help me in a very serious psychic problem or at least instructs me to what should i say to my Psychiatrist

please to who want to help me , put your facebook account here to talk easily there , thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

Tell you what, why don't you put your facebook account?

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:57 AM

Write down your symptoms -- For example, do you have weird thoughts? Do you do weird things? Do you have dangerous fantasies that you're tempted to act on? Do you feel afraid? If so, do you know what you are afraid of? Do you have any physical symptoms to your problem (such as stomach aches, headaches, sweating, and so on)? Do you have difficulty sleeping or sleep too much? Do you have difficulty concentrating? Do you always expect the worst? Do you take on too many things? Do you get loud and angry easily? Do you cry for no reason? Do you feel sad and unmotivated? Do you have difficulty talking with other people? Do you worry too much about what people think of you? Think of symptoms that your problem is causing you, write them down, and then your psychiatrist will probably be able to ask you some helpful questions.