This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it wrong of me for snooping?
10-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Is it wrong of me for snooping?
Both me and my boyfriend have talked to other people when we were having problems.He snoops in my fone records and records my fone calls just to see if im cheating. He even called the guy cuz he thought i was talkin to him, but i wasnt.I have looked at his records bit only once after i found out he cheated. I feel he is not tellin me the whole truth about this girl so instead of recordin his calls i created him a facebook page and tried to get info out of this girl. Well he found outand is very mad. He snoops on me way more than i do on him, so am i wrong for doin the facebook thing? Cuz i feel im givin him a taste of his own medicine.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:08 PM

you guys arent going to work if you keep going through each others shit. Trust goes a long way, and privacy invasion and jealousy will always kill a relationship

Ads

i think first of all you need to figure out why he cheated there has to be a reason there always is.. something made him cheat either you werent having enough sex with him, he doesnt really want you, something is there that made him cheat in the first place maybe she did something with him that you arent willing to do

Lack of mutual trust ! Better to get departed.

You both have cheated, and have no trust, so you guys have to earn that back by going threw everything all the time till you guys feel comfortable, there is no PRIVACY between you guys anymore, you lost that when you become unfaithful in any way. Either you guys go threw eachothers stuff all the time, or dont snoop threw eachothers shit ever. Either way you are going to trust eachother or not.

This relationship just doesnt sound like its working. If you cant trust each other and gotta snoop and have both talked to other ppl in the past while fighting, and hes cheated.. its just time to end it, thats not how a real true love forever relationship works. Hes not the one for you

He's sounds way to possessive. I'd dump him because if you two keep this up it's only going to get worse.

You guys shouldn't be together.If he feel that he need to record your phone call and both of you look at each other records there not trust in your relationship. If you don't have trust in a relationship you got nothing.

sorry

Snoopers

If you like the drama keep up the good work.But in my opion why do you want to know because its not going to seperate you guys right?It hasent had any bearing before so its eathier you like going though all this or you leave or you tell each other if you cheat do it discreatly I dont want to know.Im not going to check your phone or your personal property.And you might think I KNOW HES UP TO SOMTHING.but its his problem if he wants to pay my bills and hers to.Theres alot of money involved in dating some men cant afford to cheat.i give you my best but your mess your desision stay or go whatever flots your boat