This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On my Facebook Profile, it says "There are no more posts to show." Can anyone help me get my statuses back?
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM
On my Facebook Profile, it says "There are no more posts to show." Can anyone help me get my statuses back?
On my facebook profile, it doesnt show any posts,statuses, or pictures. I dont know why it doesnt show any of my statuses because i didnt delete all of them. Can anyone help me get them back? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

Instructions
Things You'll Need
Facebook account
Suggest Edits
Log into Facebook using the email that is tied to the account and the password that was selected during registration

Find your profile picture in the top left hand corner of the page. This will be the picture that you chose to show up as your profile picture on other pages. If you have not selected a profile picture, it will show up as a default silhouette in the place where the picture would go.

Position the cursor in the box that asks "What are you doing right now?" When you click on this, the box will go blank and the cursor will appear at the right of the words "(your name) is." The status updates are put into this format, (your name) is (whatever you want to say). Example: "John is feeling sick."

Decide what it is that you want to put in this box as your status update and type it in the box that has been selected. You can change the word "is" to anything else as well. "Is" is the default setting, but it can be changed to anything that you want to type in that space, however, the name cannot be edited. Example: "John feels sick."

Post the status update by selecting the post button to the right of the activated box where you typed in the information. Once this box is pushed it will become live and all your friends can see that your status update has been updated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply